On a recent rainy day, Lexi and Dylan geared up to play.

April Rain Song
Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
The rain makes still pools on the sidewalk. The rain makes running pools in the gutter. The rain plays a little sleep-song on our roof at night ---
And I love the rain.
The rain makes still pools on the sidewalk. The rain makes running pools in the gutter. The rain plays a little sleep-song on our roof at night ---
And I love the rain.
Langston Hughes
4 comments:
I would love to move closer Donigans...especially after dealing with this heat. I have an idea...you find me a husband in Utah then I move there and we both get our "wants". :)
love you guys
JJ
how cute! I used to love to play in the rain as a kid, funny my kids never think of doing that anymore, it's too cold for that here :P!
Awe Jamie, I love catching up on your family. I love the tribute to Dylan and all the scruptious pictures of the beach boy! Please give Dylan extra kisses from me and a slug from Owen! We love and miss you to pieces.
Your kids are so cute! I still think they all could be models.
Post a Comment