Staff Sargeant Caleb Fifield returned from Iraq on Memorial Day, May 26th. We had a fun time in the hanger with famiy as we waited for his arrival. We drew flags on faces and ate free food. But of course, the best part was when we greeted Caleb!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare
Once again, some of my picture descriptions are cut off. You can try clicking on "share" below the slide show to go to "my album". I'm not sure if it works, but it's worth trying!
Here's a clip of Caleb and Britt on the news. Copy and paste the url below.
www.abc4.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=B7A787F7-2A8F-42FE-841E-9A8880D517DA&gsa=true
Click on the play button on the upper right. There are actually two clips of Britt and Caleb that are slightly different from each other. As you go to click the play button, there should be a row of 4 pics at the top. Caleb and Britt are the first and second squares. I like the first clip the best. If you look close enough, you can even see Parker and Lexi.
Welcome home Caleb! I can't think of a better way to spend a Memorial Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment