The Young Women's (youth group for teen girls in our church) President that I work with, Brooke Stone, has recently published some fabulous music with two other women.
Mercy River is a great new inspirational music group. This trio all met and sang in a Jenny Phillips choir. Now they have put together a beautiful harmonic album with lyrics by Jenny Phillips.
http://www.mercyrivermusic.com/
My next shout out goes to my sister's friend Kat Tingey. I love Kat's song titled "Undone". This song is based on the Twilight books by Stephanie Meyers. "Undone" deserves a spot on the upcoming Twilight movie. It's one of those songs that makes those of us who can't sing wish we could so we could sing along with the music without massacring it. Even if you're not a Twilight fan, give it a try.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=74689264
Let me know what you think!
1 comment:
You're the best! Thanks for the shout out! I hope you're feeling OK, let me know what I can do for ya, k? XO
Post a Comment