Thursday, August 7, 2008

Memories!

I got this one off of my sis-in-laws blog. Sounds like fun!

Calling all Memories!! So here is a fun new blogging game:
1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Have a nice little trip down memory lane!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Okay, so I'll start you off. I think my most memorable memory (is that redundant?) is when we came to visit you in Denver. I didn't really know you before then, and it was great to spend time with you and the kids. You were SO patient with Parker who was a bit crazy, and taught us to make wraps with avocado and other yummy things- it was a great visit and I felt like I knew you (and your family) a lot better after that. Then came the puking Parker ride... thanks for sharing that memory :)

MadMadameMim said...

My first memory of you is from Parker's blessing. I remembered hearing all the crazy scary stories from his birth and was very impressed with how healthy you both looked when I finally met you. I was also impressed with what a sweet accepting and unintimidating person you were (especially compared to everyone else I met that weekend ;)). It has been a lot of fun to get to know the spunkier side of you over the years.

Bonnie said...

haha- so I read your comment about seriously, so blessed. She has four different names (as does her husband and he also has four different occupations) because she's spoofing the common mormon-personalities.

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Hey, it was fun to see you today. I found your blog on Brooke's and just had to tell you what an adorable family you are. I hope you found everything you needed at Smith's today. It's such a good feeling to be stocked up! Have a great day.

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Okay, I remember how beautiful you looked on your wedding day. However, that is not the memory I want to write about. I want to tell the story of visiting Denver for work and being able to come over and have dinner with you. Then we came back to your house and had the most delicious cream puffs. Then for some reason you had some kind of "special" bread. It was suppose to sit for a long period of time. We decided to cut into and see if it was any good. It wasn't...but we sure had a good time laughing about it. ;)