Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pick-me-up-Tuesday

Some people dred Mondays.
I dred Tuesdays.
Why?
It's our busiest day of the week.
PDiddy comes home from school
and has 45 minutes before his piano lesson,
then it's straight to bball practice,
then to a scout merit badge class (last one is today!).
He is gone from 4:30 to 8:15.
Lexi has dance in that mix as well.
Thank goodness for car pools!
So Parker needs to eat dinner at 4.
I have to have dinner ready by 4?!
I don't always remember this.
Then it's a frantic food frenzy for a bit.
Thus, why I dred Tuesdays.
Maybe PDiddy does too.
***


On Feb 4 and 5,
I had an amazing opportunity to join my friend for a weekend of
inspiration
at
Time Out For Women.
(Go here for more info on TOFW).
***
For my pick-me-up Tuesday message,
I want to introduce you to Kris Belcher.
Yes, Belcher.
She is inspiring.
Hilarious.
(She even has fun poking at her last name.)
An amazing example of what it means to find
strength
in difficult times.
This clip doesn't consist of my favorite stories that she shared when I saw her
but
still pretty dang
funny.
***
Enjoy!
{Pssst.....don't forget to scroll to the bottom of the blog to stop the music.}
Laughter truly is great medicine.

1 comment:

Karen and Adam said...

Oh my word. That is SO what I needed to do tonight! Laugh myself silly! Thanks, Jamie...I hope I didn't wet my pants. ;)