Have you been missing us in the blogging world?
Well, you see, we've been racing.
Yup. Just like the rest of you. We've been racing trying to keep up with life. And, well, Rob actually participated in his first race. His first 5 K. The Race for the Cure. He seemed to have a good experience. I was excited for him, but sad we couldn't be there to cheer him on.
You see, while he was running, I was in my own race........with two overlapping soccer games.
I dropped Lexi off at her game and watched for 10 minutes. Told her coach I'd be back by the end of the game.
Then Dylan, Parker, and I raced to Parker's soccer game.
Then guess what?
Yup. We rushed to Parker's game. I actually got to sit and watch for about 30 minutes before it was over. Rob joined us after his race.
Phew! The good news? Between my family, by 10:30 a.m. we had already accomplished a 5K and 2 soccer games. Not to shabby. We still had the rest of the Saturday......to do more racing.
2 comments:
Who said having older kids would be easier? Life only get more crazy. Your baby is going to be like mine and spend a lot of time in the car. We did miss you in the blogging world.
Jenny
You are a true soccer mom! Very impressive! Love it! And way to go Rob!
Post a Comment