One of the first blossoms from our rose bush.
We get to celebrate our precious mothers. I enjoy reflecting on what a blessing it is to be a mother of 3 healthy children.
Rob and Lexi were at the kitchen table brainstorming what to make for my Mother's Day dessert. Lex was so thrilled with her idea. She helped Rob make two different kinds of jello and then they layered them in dessert dishes.
Apparently, Rob had something else in mind. Chocolate souffle. Yum! Two Mother's Day desserts? I'm a lucky girl.
The kids spoil me with homemade gifts.
Lexi made this flower pen and pot at school. I love how she presented it surrounded with little flowers she found in our yard using her Dora tea set as flower pots.
As if Mother's Day pampering wasn't enough, my birthday is also in May. Yup. May 13th is another lucky day for me.
My delicious key lime pie from Marie Callendars was a gift from my mom. YUM!
I received many fabulous birthday calls from friends and family. The day after my birthday, we met friends at the park where they surprised me with a birthday cake. Surprises really are fun.
My mom came and took me out to lunch on my bday.
Dylan and Lexi were very happy to be able to come with us.
I was given even MORE fantastic homemade gifts.
Lexi thought, with me being pregnant, it was very fitting to wrap my birthday gift in baby wrapping paper. I loved her clever idea. Inside was even more fabulous and unique art pieces by my Lexi Lou.
Parker presented to me a typed letter for my birthday.
He placed the pics of the tanks over the letter for some fancy decor.
After Parker's baseball game, Rob had arranged for the kids to go to a friends house so we could enjoy a dinner out together. Oh date nights! So rare and treasured!
Rob's gift to me ......


Paramore and No Doubt concert tickets.
We went on Memorial Day where we sang and danced the night away with my sis, Britt, and her hubby, Caleb.
Yes. I am spoiled rotten and I love the month of May.
6 comments:
The tanks, the tanks! That's a riot! Happy spoiled sweet (not rotten) day, you lucky and deserved lady!
I would have to agree - May is an awesome month for you!
Happy Belated Mother's day and Birthday!! :)
Hey spoiled chica, I miss you.
Cute pictures and cute cute hair cut you look great!!!
Happy B-day a month late!!!
Oh my goodness...I still have a birthday gift I need to give to you! I love your kids cute gifts to you for Mother's Day! I think my favorite is the flowers in Dora set. :) Seriously, what an awesome family you have!
Post a Comment