Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lovin' the Sun

Just like the rest of the world, we are loving all of the outside play time we get in this fabulous weather. Before we know it, the temps will rise and outside play will be limited.

But for now........


(This boy does eat food! Really well, actually. I promise!)



We will soak up the warm sun (with sunscreen of course!) and breathe in the fabulous fresh air.



Playing hard does have atleast one draw back..............

my little Superman comes inside and falls asleep at 4 or 5 in the afternoon in random places. This usually results in a delayed bed time.
Oh well, I'm willing to suffer such a consequence.
Happy sunshine to you!



3 comments:

The Geddes Family said...

Gotta love summer!!!!

The Hiller Family said...

What fun!! I hope it doesn't get too hot this summer - for your sake!

Karen and Adam said...

Yeah, we've had it pretty good as far as temperatures go so far this summer, huh? Your kids are seriously so cute, Jamie! I love the picture of Dylan sleeping!