Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter Hams

I love my Easter Hams.


This Easter season was filled with the typical Easter activities.

Coloring eggs......






and then trying to figure out what to do with all of them.

Dyl and Lexi didn't waste any time in eating their first colored egg.
It's pretty scary how Dylan was attached to that salt shaker.
Yes, I ended up taking it.

The kids scored at a couple of different Easter egg hunts.





For whatever reason, Dyl was marking his territory with his candy.
He stuck each giant sweet tart in his mouth.

And then carefully stacked them in a pile.
You better believe that nobody touched those sweet tarts.
I love my Easter Hams!

2 comments:

The Stones said...

Jamie, you're little Lex is SUCH a doll. Aren't you a leetle nervous when she gets older? Guys will be lining up...

Missed you yesterday! :)

Lisa Sprague said...

What beautiful children! BTW...You can't eat a hard boiled egg without a salt shaker full of salt!