Darn it.
I thought I had gotten away with it.
Being in St. George on St. Patty's Day, we of course did fun things, but nothing relating to St. Patty's Day, besides wearing green. Making fun green foods was definitely not going to happen while staying in a hotel. However, while packing before leaving home, the thought did cross my mind that I should bring a simple craft for the kids to do in honor of St. Patrick's Day. I knew Lexi would especially enjoy it.
Prepping and packing for a family get-a-way is, of course, always stressful and chaotic. Needless to say, there was no St. Patrick's Day craft or even coloring pages that made it in the bags.
The day after we returned home, Rob came home from work with something fun for the kids up his sleeve.
He had received a little bag of St. Patty's goodies at work. He buried it in the sandbox and drew a rainbow to place over the top of the buried "treasure".
I love my hubby and his creativity.
2 comments:
way to go Rob! I'm impressed! :)
What a cute hubby!
Post a Comment