Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Proud Parents

This is our P Diddy.

Parker brought home this certificate from school. Yes, it's just a paper. BUT, this paper gives Rob and I good reason to be proud of our son. This certificate tells us that P Diddy scored in the top 10% nationally in reading on a state test.


To honor Parker and to celebrate, we hit the candy store.

Parker enjoyed his edible rewards.
He's still working on the giant jaw breaker.


Parker looked so handsome in his church clothes on a Sunday. I tried to get him to let me take his picture with his certificate. Nope. He didn't want to do it.
After changing out of his church clothes, Parker came downstairs and decided he wanted to set the timer on the camera to take this picture.
No certificate. No handsome church clothes. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.
We love our P Diddy.