
I'm going! Yes, I know I'm spoiled rotten. It took many efforts from several family members. I had my home phone in one hand, my cell phone in the other, and I was sitting at the computer trying to get onto the art tix website. What a cruel joke that was! Thanks to my two sistas that tag teamed in line at the Capitol Theatre for hours starting at 5 am. Are the seats great? Na! That's OK! No complaints here. I'm tickled pink that I get to go. April 8th, opening night, I'll be enjoying the show. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, Happy etc etc to me! Ok so the tickets weren't that expensive. Since my hubby all ready got me a fabulous Christmas gift (sshh, sorry I can't share until Christmas), maybe the tickets will pass for just a Happy New Year or a Happy Valentine's Day?! What do you think babe?:)
2 comments:
I can't believe you were able to get them! We tried and that's that...do you think they will come to SLC again!??? I sure hope so! Congrats on getting tickets and opening night is pretty awesome! If you happen to get deadly sick that night, I will be very willing to purchase you ticket from you!!! He he he
I am soooo... jealous!
Post a Comment