Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Roberto!

Rob turned 30-plus-some-years on November 18th.
The kids and I scored when we found Rob's favorite chocolate milk for only $1.50! They're usually almost $4. So each of the kids gave him a container of chocolate milk to help him stock up.

Parker is showcasing the awards he got the night of Rob's bday at Pack Meeting.

The most important award he earned was his Wolf Badge. Go Parker!
Do all scout troops do the upside down thing to pin the badge on? The scouts love it!


The Saturday before Rob's bday, I planned a surprise party for him and our friend Tammy whose birthday is a couple of days before Rob's.

I blind folded Rob. Put him in the car. Drove around the cul-de-sac a couple of times to try to disorient him. (Which also made him nauseous--oops! Sorry babe.) Then around the block. We then picked up 2 other couples and met more friends at Boston's.

Rob was led to believe that after Boston's the party was over. Not so! My friend and I had previously decorated her basement and that is where the party moved to. We played a few different games and laughed hard!

One of the games we played was sculpting ice cream (thanks Sarah H. for the idea!).



Our masterpiece! Any guesses?
A tank!

What a fun night!

Happy Birthday Babe! XOXO

1 comment:

Sarah Hamblin said...

Looks like fun, I'm glad you could put the ice cream sculpting idea to good use!