Monday, December 15, 2008

Lexi, Lexi, Lexi......

Today I saw this picture on Rob's computer screen slideshow and remembered one hilarious wet-haired-Lexi memory.


One Sunday in the summer, my family and I were sitting on the front left bench at church. Lexi asked to use the restroom. A bit later, we start to wonder what is taking her so long. Just before I get up to go check on her, Lexi makes her grand entrance in the front of the chapel. She has a smile on her face and her hair was DRIPPING wet!
Rob and I did all we could do to not bust out into laughter. But we let it loose. Our friends behind us also couldn't hold in their chuckles. Beyond that, I couldn't say what other people were laughing and/or trying NOT to laugh. When I finally was able to talk, I asked Lexi what happened. Her response was something like this, "Oh, I just wanted to fix my hair." Um, ok Lex. Next time wait until we get home!
We definitely failed the reverence test that Sunday.

4 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

I missed that Sunday... we were probably stick sitting in the way back as usual! Maybe if we can earlier we could sit behind you and get some laughs from her! How funny!! She is so silly!

The Geddes Family said...

How stinkin hilarious! She is awesome!

Celeste said...

We love Lexi!! Becca and I were having our occasionally fight of which of our boys get to date her. She is so adorable!!

MadMadameMim said...

Just love it!