Those pics are so awesome, I love them. Lex is absolutely breathtaking, good thing she has two brothers.
You guys are GORGEOUS!!! Jamie you have to move back to colorado so you can be my personal stylist. Your looking so good!!! We miss you!!!
I LOVE your new family pictures. You all look so great!
Jamie, your family is so beautiful! Especiallly that Lex, she is such a doll!
Meow Jamie, you are H O T hot! I think I even smiles with teeth!
Wow- beautiful pictures. The one with you and Lex nose to nose is great- you look like twins. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those pics are so awesome, I love them. Lex is absolutely breathtaking, good thing she has two brothers.
You guys are GORGEOUS!!! Jamie you have to move back to colorado so you can be my personal stylist. Your looking so good!!! We miss you!!!
I LOVE your new family pictures. You all look so great!
Jamie, your family is so beautiful! Especiallly that Lex, she is such a doll!
Meow Jamie, you are H O T hot! I think I even smiles with teeth!
Wow- beautiful pictures. The one with you and Lex nose to nose is great- you look like twins. :)
Post a Comment