Sunday, November 23, 2008

I saw it....

and I Loved it!
I didn't think I would enjoy the Twilight movie as much as I did.
Yes, there are things that were a bit disappointing and things I wish were done differently, but I was happily surprised and I'll even see it again!

3 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Had you read the books before seeing it?

MadMadameMim said...

what did you think of the scene where he is supposed to sparkle? I heard that didn't so much work out. And does this mean you aren't coming with us on Wednesday? Has Rob seen it? I know comments are mostly supposed to be, you know comments, and this one is full of question but that is just what I've got.

nena said...

I loved it too, I was really nervous that I would end up hating it after loving the book so much. But i LOVED it, LOVED IT!!