Sunday, November 2, 2008

Boo 2 U!

We grew most of our own pumpkins this year. It was fun to watch them grow and change colors. Looking at these pumpkins, it's pretty easy to match them up to the right Donigan child creator. Lexi's green witch didn't survive the recent fabulous warm temperatures. So...

she also created her own butterfly. Guess who carved the McCain/Obama pumpkin? I'll give you a hint--not me!


The kids didn't have school on Halloween, so in attempt to make it a fun day at home, all three meals were Halloween themed. I kept it simple, but the kids were thrilled and ate well! We also baked and decorated Halloween sugar cookies, which always is very messy and takes much longer than planned, but the kids enjoyed it.


Presenting......

Our handsome and very muscular Superman,

our frightful and very red She-Devil, and

our fearless fire-breathing dragon.

Trick or Treat!

3 comments:

Bruce and Mitzi said...

Your kiddos are so cute, and the pumpkins look great! It would be fun to grow your own.

The Stones said...

They looked so cute, Jamie! Lex is a doll-I'm super impressed with your carving skills!

MadMadameMim said...

sweet pumpkins, and I love your halloween food.
Good job with the pumpkins Rob, Billy's does all of ours as well.