Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sorry, Caleb!

This is my brother-in-law Caleb, who is currently in Iraq for the 3rd time. I don't know if he will appreciate this attention, hence the "Sorry, Caleb!" title.

In February, Caleb was able to come home for a 2 week visit and my sis was kind enough to share him with us for an afternoon.


At first, Lexi was slow to warm up, but it wasn't long before she was "attached at the hip."

Dylan enjoys seeing Caleb. Dyl has a friend in Colorado named Caleb, KK is his nickname. Before leaving for Iraq, Dylan started to call my brother-in-law Caleb, KK. Caleb was kind enough to let Dyl use this nickname, but only Dylan could use it.:) We'll see if the nickname sticks when Caleb is home.

It's obvious that Caleb is a hit with his nieces and nephews! They follow him around like puppy dogs.

Caleb will be home the end of May, beginning of June. We will have the opportunity to greet him at the air strip. I can not wait for such an amazing experience!

I love the saying, "Home of the free, because of the brave." I think it's a great reminder.

Caleb, we are so proud to have you in our family. Thank you for being "the brave" so we can be "the free". I'm so glad you hooked my lil' sis! We can't wait to have you home. Britt, I've said it before and I'll say it many more times, you are a rock!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Serioulsy tell your brother-in-law that we appreciate everything he does to make this country safe!!! We notice the great things he is doing!! Your kids are just so sweet!!! Your sister and her husband are just so cute together!!!