Our sweet Lexi really did enjoy the snow this winter. Literally. She loved the all-you-can-eat buffet of snow. Lex just couldn't eat enough. I, being the mom, of course cautioned her on the filth that she was eating with the snow. She would just shrug her shoulders and say, "It's alright Mom. I don't care." My mom even gave us a funny article on the same topic. This article does say that every snowflake is formed on another substance in the air. Meaning, each snowflake has a nice black particle in the center. So Lexi and I did the ol' melt the snow in a bowl experiment. When I revealed the bowl of snow water filled with many dark floaties, Lexi said, "Oooo, that is gross Mom............. Oh, but look!" Lexi points to a tiny clump of snow in the middle of the bowl that hadn't fully melted yet and says, "That piece still looks really good!" Needless to say, after that day, Lexi still enjoyed her all-you-can-eat buffet of snow.
1 comment:
That is so great. Billy says that he didn't grow up with snow so can't relate to the desire to constantly shove it into your face but I do recall eating it as a child. Who knows, kids are crazy, was there ever any doubt.
Post a Comment