Lexi asks me, " Mom, did you lock our door? Because I don't want anyone to come and rob us. "
Dylan: "I don't want anyone to blow our house down."
Lexi: "Dylan, only a big ugly hideous monster could blow our house down."
Dylan: "Or a BIG BAD WUF!"
Lexi and Dylan at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts with Lexi's preschool class.
The laughter continues.......... Dylan was at the kitchen table one day enjoying dipping his apples in peanut butter. When his apples were gone, he looks at his fingers. Every one of his fingers were covered in peanut butter. He holds both hands up to me and says, "Mom, can you lick my fingers?" After I stopped myself from laughing, I suggested he might enjoy licking his own fingers!
Oh, what would we do without laughter! And how much laughter would we miss out on without our children?
No comments:
Post a Comment