In January, Parker was baptized. (Yes, I'm just a little slow) It was a neat experience that I hope he'll remember indefinitely. We are so proud of you, Parker! Thanks to all the family that came!
Parker found out, at school, about a chess tournament and was so excited about participating. His dad thought it was just for his elementary school, but it ended up being an all day regional tournament. He played five rounds and enjoyed the day (all day!). I was exhausted and I didn't even play chess!
4 comments:
OHHH how I've missed the Donigans!!! I know that its only been a couple of weeks since we have seen you guys. But I've missed connecting with you guys on the blog. Thank you for the updates!
What a cool pictures of Parker's baptism!!! Seriously it makes me excited about Rory's turn!
Way to go with the Chess. You and Gavin should have a Chess throwdown.
How funny that Parker was in a chess tournament. We were sad to miss Parker's baptism but I'm sure it was wonderful
I'm so glad you're back!Looks like You have had a fun year so far! Congrats Parker on your baptism!And I love the picture of Lexi with the bowl of melted snow. So cute!
Oh cute family! I am still trying to get down the tricks of this blogging thing...I just saw your comments and was so happy to see I could see your blog as well. Oh how I love your cute family and the kids are just as cute as ever!
I would love to live closer to you and I promise trips to the zoo would be a Sat. regular :)
I send my love and I await the arrival of the "Donigan Family" to come visit me here in AZ.
hugs
JJ
Post a Comment