Thursday, February 10, 2011

Throw Back Thursday

Check out these pics I rediscovered from January of 2010....
Thank you, Discover!
Donigan Lobster Fest


We used our cash back bonus to send for live lobsters.
Dyl says, "No, thanks!"

This is what our mini Ali thought of the whole thing.


How stinkin' cute is she!?


Yes, apparently we even made cheese biscuits to get the whole experience in...



The kids were troopers at digging out their own meat.


What a mess!


Yes, even Dyl decided to give it a go!
And yes those are Christmas cards still on my wall...


Good morning, Sunshine!
No it is not a nightmare.
That really is a real dead lobster right in front of your face.
****
My conclusion:
Love lobster.
Love seafood.
Do not love digging out my seafood out of dead carcasses.
****
Hope you enjoyed Throw Back Thursday as much as I did!

3 comments:

Karen and Adam said...

Jamie,I seriously LOVE your blog every single time I read it! And by the way, we've started playing Family Choo-Choo-Train after reading your blog with your cute kids all being a train behind Aliyah. :) Your family really is awesome!

Diana said...

I love it what brave kids you have. I laughed at the Christmas cards. Mine are still up as well. I think last year I took most of them down around May. All the picture ones stayed up until I got my first Christmas card this past year. I don't want the season to end.

Jana Jensen said...

just wanted to say hi.