Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scratch and Sniff

Come on. Admit it.
I know this is really what you do with scratch and sniff books when nobody is looking.....
Does it taste as good as it smells?
Which usually isn't so appealing...
***
Dyl and I could not stop laughing.
Laughter truly is great medicine.
Thanks little Ali, for being some sweet tastin' medicine.

"Hey, Mom! Take a picture of me doing this."

Nice tonsils.

Of course, the fun spread.




Everyone wanted to take part.


Yes, including this little gem.



Later that night, Rob and I got a good chuckle over some self portraits we found on the camera.



What child is this?






Choo, choo!
It's the Donigan train.

Little Miss Aliyah, would have been happy leading this train all. night. long.


Here's to another week filled with a sticky kitchen floor,
loads of laundry,
poopy diapers,
dirty hands and faces,
and whining kids
that fill our home with lots of love and laughter.

No comments: