I'm sitting here, sipping my gingerbread steamer, steaming at Blogger.
It's being slow.
Very slow.
Sometimes would not upload my photos.
Uploaded some photos sideways.
***
Oh, well.
It's a minor thing in life, right!?
***
Valentine's morning, I woke up to this....
It was YUM-O!
This is Aliyah's pancake.
I had a little buddy stay home with me on Heart Day.
He had a fever.
Minus preschool that is.
Interesting side note.....
Parker also was sick on Valentine's Day his kindergarten year.
Luckily, one of Dyl's friends dropped off his class goodies for him.
As you can imagine, he was very excited.
We dined in.
Homestyle Cafe Rio by candlelight.
Hearts that jiggle.
with vanilla bean ice cream
and strawberry syrup.
Hearts that are cold as ice.
Love in a breadstick.
Next up, was a game of Hullaballo.
you really need it.
from getting squashed by their father.

I gave Rob the best Oakley goggles!
I gave Rob the best Oakley goggles!
You say it looks a little girlie?
Well, actually, yes, yes it does.
Because 6pm.com sent me the wrong one!!
Sadly, I discovered it when Rob OPENED his gift.
Don't you think Rob can pull off purple with rose vines?
The roses actually kind of look like skulls.
Don't you think?
Too bad I'm not a skiier.
I really like them.
****
****
BUT
not as much as I like this!
My gift from Roberto.
My gift from Roberto.
My children's name in an eternal circle
complete with birthstones.
LOVE.
Parker made his ma and pa some sweet Valentine's.
Parker made his ma and pa some sweet Valentine's.
***
I did 7 days of Valentine's for my family.
Each day they would find in a little gold box
a treat
and a little love note from me.
Tonight, as Parker was going to bed, he asked me if I was going to do
7 days of Valentines next year.
I said
"SURE!"
Then he asked,
"Can you do 14 days of Valentines instead?"
2 comments:
You are just the cutest mom ever!!! I told Lexi that in primary last week because I know you are always doing these fun things for your kids. I want to know where Rob got that necklace because that is what I requested from Brady Christmas this year.
You inspire me to take more pictures of the crazy things kids do and post them--or at least do something with them. And to enjoy life more! Thanks for being a great friend
Post a Comment