Monday, March 30, 2009

Pink or Blue?

The doc is 97% sure of the gender of our Peanut. We are scheduled for our 3D ultrasound in about 6 weeks. Between the 3D ultrasound and the ultrasounds we get every visit, I'm sure the doctor will become more sure (either way).:) The doc claims she's never 100% sure until the birth. OK, I'm fine with 99% sure.

You can cast your vote on the right!

*Edit*

Based on some comments received, sounds like I should have provided more info about the ultrasound clip. Sorry to the 23 people who have already voted!

When looking at the ultrasound, you are looking between the legs from the bottom. At one point, you see an arrow pointing right between the legs. Then Peanut does some squirming and we end up looking at the head.

Hope that helps!

6 comments:

The Stones said...

I can't read those darn things...ummm, blue? Reveal the secret, woman, I'm dying here!

Becca said...

Could you be any more cryptic? You are a true stinker! I vote girl. Just because we need to keep these families together. I need a future Donigan wife for my boys. I think Heather has already claimed Lexi.

The Geddes Family said...

I can usually tell when it is a boy and I couldn't be sure. But I am usually looking at the big monitor right next to my head. GIRL? I don't know.

Lisa Sprague said...

I know!!! I'll not reveal so you can keep people in suspense.

Your blog is adorable! Love the family pictures! You sure have some beautiful babies too!

Hope you start feeling good enough to enjoy some grub! That's one of the best parts of pregnancy!

Melanie said...

Wow - it looks like a girl to me. Very exciting!!!!

MadMadameMim said...

I vote boy, but those things are even harder to see replayed on the computer than they are on the computer monitor.

word verification, spingcwl: the act pressing many time rapidly in succession in order to jostle a fetus in-utero, thus inducing movement, usually to get a better ultrasound picture.