Saturday, October 23, 2010

Drip, Drop, Splish, Splash!

Dyl, Ali and I took advantage of a sunny break in the clouds one rainy afternoon.




LOVE this pic....
Rob gave me a hard time, "What?! YOU took Aliyah out to play in the dirty puddles in the street?"
"Nope, we were in the cul de sac." :)
**
It's true.
I have a thing with dirty germs. Eck.
Ya know, my babies crawling on dirty public floors
OR
dirty public roads!
**
I set my eckish feelings aside this day and let her have a grand ol' time.
**
She sure threw a fit when we went inside.
Mad, Mad, MAD!
Griped at me all through her tubbie
and until I got her down for a nap.



As soon as Dylan boots came off his feet.......they went on Aliyah's hands!








I recently hung this in my bathroom.
L.o.v.e. it.
Remember this my dear children!
Remember, remember...



Enjoy the journey.
**
Keep your heads up.
**
Keep your hearts open to your Father above.
**
Dance your way through life's storms....


No comments: