Dylan's lunch request today:
Half a hot dog
peaches
celery with ranch
AND pepperoni?
*
Well yes, yes it is!
*
Dylan's special hot dog toppings.
Anyone else want to try?
*
He's requested lettuce on his hot dog several times before.
Apparently, the professor on "Letter Factory" has lettuce on his hot dog.
Fine by me! More veggies!
*
*
*
Tonight, after two soccer practices
(@the same time and same location thanks to Rob being Dyl's coach)
The girls stayed in the van to jam to Hayley William's and B.O.B's Airplanes.
Parker and Dylan deserted us.
*
What no dancing fun for you boys?
***
*
*
Later, I was upstairs getting Aliyah ready for a tubbie.
Then I was summoned to the kitchen by Lexi, she was doing dishes.
*
While Aliyah waited, she found herself a snack.
Hmmmm. Does food taste better when you're naked?
I wouldn't know!
*
This girl needs to eat more, so GO. FOR. IT!
*
And she DID!
*
Funny how at such an early age, they WANT the entire package
AND they want to get it ALL by themselves.
Yup, that would be my Ali.
"Hmmmm. How many can I grab at once?"
Goin' in for the grab.
Thanks Dyl, for helping to munch all those loose fellows up.
*****
Sweet dreams little ones, sweet dreams.
******
No comments:
Post a Comment