So my dear fellow bloggers, I'd love some insight. What do you like to do for paper copies of your blog?
Do you simply print them and put them in a binder? One downfall I see in that is you always get the side margin printed also, which I don't particularly need/want lots of copies of. Unless, there's another trick to printing that I'm unaware of. And yes, I am long over due in updating the side pics and family pic up top. There's no Aliyah!
I at one point last year attempted to create a book on Blurb.com, but I have so much to print that it was just a big nightmare and would have cost a fortune. Blurb wasn't as easy to use as I had hoped.
What about backup? I'd love to save a hard copy. **Gasp** No, I haven't even done that yet.
Many thanks for your help friends!
By the way, is your summer ZOOMING by like mine?
Wowsers!
I was in Hobby Lobby the other day and they of course already have Fall and Christmas decor for sale. I love Fall and Christmas. BUT I want summer to stay awhile!
1 comment:
If you are straight up printing your blog at home, you could just copy and paste the TEXT and PICTURES only from each post including the title and then copy and pasting the comments with it as well in a microsoft word document. That is very easy!
Pretty cheap too, you only pay for the paper and ink!
Yes, our summer is quickly slipping by as well! It makes me sad, but we all must move on I guess! We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment