Sunday, August 1, 2010

He's five and he does the jive!

My sister is a kindergarten teacher.
She really wishes Dylan was going to be one of her students this upcoming school year.
She knows her day would be filled with laughs.




Our birthday king had a couple of peculiar birthday gift requests.

Orange Powerade.
A new toothbrush.
His very own toothpaste.
His very own bag of cheetos. Yum.

Dyl also asked for and received a red two wheel scooter to replace his three wheel scooter. After all, he is growing up you know.

Dyl Pickle chose his birthday cake.
Inside and out.

Hmmm. Red insides.
After cutting the strawberry cake, we couldn't help but talk about what it resembles.




There's so many things to love about this little guy.
Always brings me smiles. Ok, not always.
Has the cutest contagious giggle.
Full of charm.
Love his hair.
I love to watch him with Aliyah.
Aliyah and I sure are going to miss him every Monday-Friday morning when he's in kindergarten.
He can't wait!

My dear Dyl Pickle, thank you for being
YOU!

1 comment:

Karen and Adam said...

I LOVE that he wanted orange Powerade and a toothbrush! And I love even more that you got it for him! And, I have always been in love with your Dylan's hair! Happy birthday!