It's hard to believe that summer is almost at an end. Our summer days have been filled with such things as........
Baseball

Parker was elated to be invited to play on an all star team.............and then crushed when he discovered we would be in Oregon and he wouldn't be able to participate. Maybe next year P-
Diddy!
A visit from Grandpa!

Grandpa came all the way from Hawaii and made several different stops in different states to visit family. Yes, Dylan actually got him to play the
Wii! We won't say who won....
A family bike ride..............

Yes, we just accomplished ONE bike ride and that was at the beginning of the summer before my belly got too massive. Even at that with every pedal my knees went "bump, bump, bump" into my belly.
What's the wagon for you ask? Well, we don't have a bike trailer so we tie the wagon onto Rob's bike for Dyl to ride in. It works quite well, actually.
Swim lessons......



Too fun for words!
The kid's experienced their first 3D movie...


Grandma treated the kids and I to the movie Up. Thanks Gram!
Backyard
campout!


Of course, this back yard camp out was threatened with rain, thunder, and lightening, but miraculously the kids slept through the noise!
Summer is winding down.
Back to School Night is tonight...................unfortunately, we'll be missing it. You see, I'm in the hospital typing between contractions.
Yes, it's true. Baby Donigan #4 is on the way coming about 2 weeks early. Gotta go breath through this contraction!!!
What an exciting way to end the summer!
5 comments:
Oh my heck Jamie!!! Look at you go....blogging in the midst of contractions. Good luck and let us know when SHE gets here!!!!YAY!!!
I love summer. Looks like you had a great one. I hope delivery was smooth. talk to you soon.
I can't believe you blogged while in labor. You're nuts! Can't wait to meet the little sweety!
Jamie, I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your little sweetheart! It'll be so fun to see a baby Donigan!
Congrats dearie, I'll be calling you tomorrow with a dinner offer. I don't accept "No" for an answer, sooo...
Post a Comment