Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Evil Bunny

Let me introduce you to the Evil Bunny Plate.
My mom recently gave us this plate. Yes, a one of a kind by the one and only, ME. I was six when I made this plate.

Why the Evil Bunny Plate? My kids have named it this because they think the bunny looks evil; particularly his eyes. OK, I can see how they think that.

Funny enough, the Evil Bunny Plate has become a coveted item at our house. Yes, it's true. My kids argue over whose turn it is to use it.

Who would have thought that something made 27 years ago and labeled "evil" would become such a treasure........

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

hee hee- it DOES look evil. What a cool thing to have your kids fighting over now!

The Hiller Family said...

I can see it too!

I have two plates just like that from my childhood too!
Must have been the craft of the year back then!

Melanie said...

ok that made me lol. I'm pretty sure it would be coveted at our house too. ;)

MandaJ said...

I love it!

Angie said...

How funny! I would fight over your plate too. :)

Unknown said...

thats awsome!!!!!