
I'm following Brooke's lead and posting my 25 random things from Facebook. It took a while and was kind of tedious but I do enjoy reading other's 25 thingers!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs (or the + sign) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.).
1. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for the new day I get to spend with my healthy rambunctious children and amazing husband.
2. I LOVE that I can turn a faucet and get hot water. Especially for my nice steamy showers. How lucky are we?3. I have never had a professional pedicure or manicure. Not that I wouldn't enjoy one, but is it really worth the $?
4. I was raised on a dairy farm.............and know very little about dairy farming. My husband gives me a hard time. I did a tiny bit on the farm, but mainly my two bros worked their fannies off with my dad and us girls (all 5 of us) worked our fannies off with my mom at home and outside.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs (or the + sign) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.).
1. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for the new day I get to spend with my healthy rambunctious children and amazing husband.
2. I LOVE that I can turn a faucet and get hot water. Especially for my nice steamy showers. How lucky are we?3. I have never had a professional pedicure or manicure. Not that I wouldn't enjoy one, but is it really worth the $?
4. I was raised on a dairy farm.............and know very little about dairy farming. My husband gives me a hard time. I did a tiny bit on the farm, but mainly my two bros worked their fannies off with my dad and us girls (all 5 of us) worked our fannies off with my mom at home and outside.
5. I wish that I had one ounce of organizational skills in my blood. Nada. Zilch. Zip.
6. I have a baggie problem. Most brands of baggies stink! Then it makes my food taste like that stink. If I'm in a store that I don't shop at often and I'm unfamiliar with their baggies, I open up the box and smell them. My favorite brand is Walmart's Great Value. But even they stink sometimes. I know, I'm weird. I inherited this particular curse from my mom.
7. I'm also a water snob. My water has to be ice cold and filtered. Water from the tap simply tastes funny-- especially if it sits for a few minutes.
8. I love drinks. Non-coffee and alcohol related that is. Starbuck steamers, virgin mojitos, smoothies, lime rickies, cherry limeades.................I could go on and on.
9. How am I supposed to come up with 25 of these things?
10. I love the ocean. The smell. The sound.However, the older I get, my desire to get into the ocean and play lessens. My boogie boarding days are nearing an end (or have they already ended?).
11. Friends are an important part of life. Throughout my life, I have been privileged with great friends.
12. I've been to Hawaii 5 times. Only because my husband grew up there and his father still lives there. My father-in-law makes our visits possible. Spoiled I know.
13. I really stink at driving stick shifts. Yes, I'm a farm girl who knows little about the farm and stink at driving stick shifts. (Laugh it up Becca!)
14. I miss dancing. I signed up for two dance classes last year, one was a hip hop class and the other was a ballroom class with my husband. Yes, my hubby was going to dance with me. However, both classes were canceled. The ballroom class just started back up tonight. Unfortunately, it gave us more time to think about how we really shouldn't spend the money on a ballroom dance class. Paying for the babysitting was the real kicker.
15. I'm wondering if it really is worth the time it is taking to type these silly random things.
16. I'm also wondering if the 10 people that tagged me on this are really going to read it.
17. My husband just asked me, "Are you a Facebook addict now?"
18. I went to my second doctors appointment today and had my second ultrasound.
19. The doc records the ultrasound on a DVD. We showed the kids tonight and they loved it.
20. Technology is amazing. I love that I can see the peanut growing inside of me and hear it's fast tiny heartbeat. When we say Peanut today, it looked like he/she was waving at us. Love it.
21. Never before with any other OB docs have I had to wait at an appointment while they are occupied at the hospital delivering a baby. Until now. I've been to my current doc twice and have waited both times. My luck ran out.
22. I love fresh fruits and veggies and can't wait to inhale them this summer.
23. I can't wait until I can enjoy inhaling ANY food. Nothing tastes good when I'm pregnant. Especially if I have to cook it.
24. I love campfires and smores. Sitting outside under the starry sky on a warm summer night. But don't exactly enjoy sleeping in a tent. Does anyone? Really?
25. I love a good rainstorm. I miss Colorado rain. It would often rain for a short time in the afternoons and then be done (more so in Colorado Springs than Denver--interesting). Just long enough to keep the grass green and make the air smell good.
I can't believe I'm actually done!I'll tag a few people plus anyone who wants to do this. I know. I'm "copping out". It's all good.I'm also tagging people that may have already been tagged (too much effort for people NOT to read).:)
One day later revision: Ok. I thought of one more to appease those of you who think I cheated....even just a little bit.:)
26. We have lived in our home for 1 1/2 yrs and we still have no living room furniture. Just a piano. No signs of that changing any time soon. This way, the LR serves as a great dance room for the kids.:)
6. I have a baggie problem. Most brands of baggies stink! Then it makes my food taste like that stink. If I'm in a store that I don't shop at often and I'm unfamiliar with their baggies, I open up the box and smell them. My favorite brand is Walmart's Great Value. But even they stink sometimes. I know, I'm weird. I inherited this particular curse from my mom.
7. I'm also a water snob. My water has to be ice cold and filtered. Water from the tap simply tastes funny-- especially if it sits for a few minutes.
8. I love drinks. Non-coffee and alcohol related that is. Starbuck steamers, virgin mojitos, smoothies, lime rickies, cherry limeades.................I could go on and on.
9. How am I supposed to come up with 25 of these things?
10. I love the ocean. The smell. The sound.However, the older I get, my desire to get into the ocean and play lessens. My boogie boarding days are nearing an end (or have they already ended?).
11. Friends are an important part of life. Throughout my life, I have been privileged with great friends.
12. I've been to Hawaii 5 times. Only because my husband grew up there and his father still lives there. My father-in-law makes our visits possible. Spoiled I know.
13. I really stink at driving stick shifts. Yes, I'm a farm girl who knows little about the farm and stink at driving stick shifts. (Laugh it up Becca!)
14. I miss dancing. I signed up for two dance classes last year, one was a hip hop class and the other was a ballroom class with my husband. Yes, my hubby was going to dance with me. However, both classes were canceled. The ballroom class just started back up tonight. Unfortunately, it gave us more time to think about how we really shouldn't spend the money on a ballroom dance class. Paying for the babysitting was the real kicker.
15. I'm wondering if it really is worth the time it is taking to type these silly random things.
16. I'm also wondering if the 10 people that tagged me on this are really going to read it.
17. My husband just asked me, "Are you a Facebook addict now?"
18. I went to my second doctors appointment today and had my second ultrasound.
19. The doc records the ultrasound on a DVD. We showed the kids tonight and they loved it.
20. Technology is amazing. I love that I can see the peanut growing inside of me and hear it's fast tiny heartbeat. When we say Peanut today, it looked like he/she was waving at us. Love it.
21. Never before with any other OB docs have I had to wait at an appointment while they are occupied at the hospital delivering a baby. Until now. I've been to my current doc twice and have waited both times. My luck ran out.
22. I love fresh fruits and veggies and can't wait to inhale them this summer.
23. I can't wait until I can enjoy inhaling ANY food. Nothing tastes good when I'm pregnant. Especially if I have to cook it.
24. I love campfires and smores. Sitting outside under the starry sky on a warm summer night. But don't exactly enjoy sleeping in a tent. Does anyone? Really?
25. I love a good rainstorm. I miss Colorado rain. It would often rain for a short time in the afternoons and then be done (more so in Colorado Springs than Denver--interesting). Just long enough to keep the grass green and make the air smell good.
I can't believe I'm actually done!I'll tag a few people plus anyone who wants to do this. I know. I'm "copping out". It's all good.I'm also tagging people that may have already been tagged (too much effort for people NOT to read).:)
One day later revision: Ok. I thought of one more to appease those of you who think I cheated....even just a little bit.:)
26. We have lived in our home for 1 1/2 yrs and we still have no living room furniture. Just a piano. No signs of that changing any time soon. This way, the LR serves as a great dance room for the kids.:)
4 comments:
Hi I am a friend of Rob's from Hawaii, just wanted to say hi and that I enjoy your families blog. Congratulations on a new baby.
I love that you smell the baggies! I have NEVER heard that one before, I am dying of laughter over here. You are awesome!!
#3-Yes, it's TOTALLY worth it. Pedicures that is. Let's go together, I love going with pedicure virgins! Gasp!
#7 - TOTALLY agree with you. I only like ice ICE cold water.
Can I take Dylan this week? Never mind, I know you won't tell me when I can, so I'm not asking. I'm telling. I'm calling you and I'll be taking him on Wed, if that works. DON'T SAY NO!
How fun to read, Jamie! And that baggie thing is hilarious! I guess I won't be buying you the ziplock baggies I planned on getting you for Christmas. :)
Post a Comment