Monday, April 11, 2011

Things that make me...

SMILE!!


Little Miss Aliyah playing with a matchbox car

in Dylan's snow boots.






This morning Parker was very insistent on wanting to choose an outfit for Aliyah to wear before church.

Never before has he been so interested in dressing her!

This is the pretty little number he came up with.

Yes, there is only one Halloween sock there.

Who knows where the other one already disappeared too.

***

I love listening to Parker play the piano.

It makes me a happy.




Large lemons!! Rob brought me home these beautiful ginormous lemons from a business trip to Arizona. That's a grapefruit above! I love them so much, I haven't been able to use them...

***

These next two just might make you chuckle. Ali having fun with the screen door. They sure make me chuckle!







This picture is too cute for words!

So tender.



Miss Ali loves shoes.

Boots to be more specific.



She had her pink three-sizes-too-big snow boots on just before the black ones.

When you've got great boots

who needs pants?

***


Dyl always makes me smile with his self portraits.






She loves her Tigger outfit

AND

soft blankets.








My lovely Alexia likes to write notes to her teachers on her school papers.

{Look at the bottom}
I love that Mrs. Smith always writes her back!




***

Parker at a recent Jazz game with his team.

I love that he was is so happy to be there.


I also love that with the cost of participating on the team,

he gets a ticket to a Jazz game

including a free snack ( i.e. pretzel or hot dog) and drink!


***

Have you ever caught such a cute little bug!?

Don't worry, she doesn't bite too hard...

1 comment:

MandaJane said...

so sweet Jamie. Thanks for reminding me to smile at my little happy moments all around me.