Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Friday!

My boy has awesome copy machine skills.:)



Please do not give him any other ideas!



My sis asked if that was snot running down under his nose.



This beautiful self portrait was hanging on our fridge...



The drippage under his nose is watermarks. :)



***


Today I had Miss Lexi and Mr. Dyl Pickle home with me.


They both had yucky tummies.


They need to get better for our big weekend ahead!



Friday is sprinkled with some fun.

Batting cages for some.

Lexi gets to visit the beautiful Bountiful Temple with her

Activity Days girls (church group girls 8-12).

A night out with a couple of friends for me.



Saturday is the BIG annual Easter egg hunt at my folks.



I mean, we are talking money eggs!



Sunday will be filled with a yummy feast, kids on a sugar high,



AND



another Easter egg hunt.



Only this one is a great reminder of why we celebrate Easter.



I am ever grateful for my Savior and His redeeming sacrifice



AND



all of the blessing my life is filled with because of Him.



No comments: