Today her treasured find from the counter was a chunk of cheese.


Until she succeeded!

After enjoying her messy yogurt...

She tried to wipe herself clean.


Dylan had fun with the camera.

Well, hello my handsome boy!
(Yes, she only has one snap done up on her onesie. Changing her diaper is a wrestling match, so often times that's all I can get snapped!)
She just couldn't get them off her feet!
So she crawled around like this for a while.
Until she succeeded!
After enjoying her messy yogurt...
She tried to wipe herself clean.
Dylan had fun with the camera.
Well, hello my handsome boy!
This is what he asked me to type in the email.
***
Dear Dad,
I hope you have a good time. And be safe. This is a picture that I took of myself.
Love,
Dylan
***
My favorite part of the email was the smiley face icon Dylan chose.
He loves to add them to all emails.
As he was looking through his options he says,
"I can't find the one I want. You know, it's the one that is green and looks like he's going to barf."
Love it!
If you have yahoo email, you check that one out!
***
I got to talk to a dear high school friend today.
We were on the drill team together.
Yup. That's right. The Rockettes.
No, I'm not fibbing. That was really our name.
I hadn't talked to her in a very long time.
So great to reconnect.
She is out of a difficult marriage and soon will be starting a new marriage.
She is out of a difficult marriage and soon will be starting a new marriage.
She is marrying a guy from Oahu.
My hubby is from Oahu.
We talked about foods that we tried for the first time in Hawaii.
Yummy and yucky!
She is so happy.
I am so happy for her.
***
You never know what life will bring.
I am so grateful for my life.
***
HOLD ON TO YOUR PANTS PEOPLE!!!
You won't believe your eyes!
Aliyah decided tonight at about 8:30pm that walking wasn't so bad after all.
We all had such a great time watching her.
She turns and pivots.
She falls and gets herself back up.
She babbles and smiles.
Picks up things to carry them around.
Walks to the front door and knocks on it.
***
We knew she could do it.
We've seen her do it so many times before.
But not like she did tonight!
I'm so happy she finally decided it was a fun thing.
***
***
Somehow, the kids got started on an "Aliyah game."
They would pretend to be sad.
Then Ali would walk up to them and give them a hug.
Happy Monday everyone!
Here's to another great week filled with simple joys and exciting moments.....
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of her and that chunk of cheese!! I think her little closed mouth smile reminds me of Kiana...
Post a Comment