Some how, on our play list, Ingrid Michaelson's "The Way I Am" was replaced with someone saying repulsive swear words. My deepest apologies to anyone and everyone who's ears were polluted with these words. The song has been deleted.
I hope everyone knows me well enough to know that I would never allow such a thing. Another example of when a good use of technology goes bad.
Thanks to my bro-in-law for letting us know! If anyone ever runs across anything like this again, please let me know.
Happy Monday!
2 comments:
This background makes me so happy. And I wasn't going to say anything to you about your smutty blog. Just kidding, I think it is quite funny and would have totally told you otherwise. I miss you immensely.
So funny! I never heard it, but if I had I would just think that Utah had been a bad influence on you :) Just kidding.
Post a Comment