Monday, November 16, 2009

sTyLiN'

There's no doubt about it.
Like other kids, my kiddos have their own unique style.

I'm not going to lie. It used to bother me. I would try to talk them into changing, or suggest something else to wear.

Not anymore. (Ok, maybe just sometimes.)

There are some occasions and 30 degree weather days where I do step in with some guidance. But for the most part, I smile and let them show off their individuality.

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan.


You ROCK!

Thanks to 'crazy sock' day at school, my kids got to really shine.



(Lexi's saying, "Mom, hurry! I can't hold this pose for very long!)

Hold onto your individuality, my dear children. Hold on.

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Cute! I need to get more than just white and black socks into my drawers - that isn't "stylin" anymore!
Your kids are so cute! Dylan's "backward" socks made me laugh so hard!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

I had so much catching up to do on your blog, but I loved every minute of it. Jamie, you look amazing and the baby is soooo CUTE. I loved seeing Rob last week as we always have fun. Zac really wants to meet you and the rest of the family. Make Rob bring you all down again...it will be so fun!