Lexi's birthday adventures started with a trip to stuff her own pet at a Build A Bear like place (only cheaper!).
Then I took her and a friend to a local cosmetology school to get their nails and toe nails done.
Eight bucks for a birthday party! No planning, prep work, or clean up on my end. This I can handle!

With fancy fingernails and toe nails, the girls had a backyard tea party.

Lexi requested and helped me create her pumpkin cake.
A Donigan birthday isn't complete with out a silly string war in the back yard and popping love message balloons!

My favorite love message to Alexia this year was from Parker.
Eight bucks for a birthday party! No planning, prep work, or clean up on my end. This I can handle!
With fancy fingernails and toe nails, the girls had a backyard tea party.
Lexi requested and helped me create her pumpkin cake.
A Donigan birthday isn't complete with out a silly string war in the back yard and popping love message balloons!
My favorite love message to Alexia this year was from Parker.
"Lexi is so enthusiastic about things she is so excited she just loves surprises she's so awsome."
We love our Lexi Lu!
1 comment:
I LOVE your tradition with the balloons and notes inside! What an awesome mom you are! I may have to steal that nail-birthday-party idea...how fun!
Post a Comment