Wow! Those are fantastic pictures! Where was this?!
Nevermind. Duh! Oregon Coast. Guess I need to read better. I totally want to go there now!
Did I know you were going there?I'm so jealous, we haven't been back there for ages. It is such a beautiful place.
I LOVE the pictures Jamie! What a beautiful place to vacation. Maybe you've found our next girl's trip location?!!
That looks amazing! I'm glad you guys had fun. Your kids will remember that forever!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! Those are fantastic pictures! Where was this?!
Nevermind. Duh! Oregon Coast. Guess I need to read better. I totally want to go there now!
Did I know you were going there?
I'm so jealous, we haven't been back there for ages. It is such a beautiful place.
I LOVE the pictures Jamie! What a beautiful place to vacation. Maybe you've found our next girl's trip location?!!
That looks amazing! I'm glad you guys had fun. Your kids will remember that forever!
Post a Comment