Monday, October 20, 2008

Does summer have to be over?


Rob and I were given tickets to the Colbie Caillat/John Mayer concert. The concert was outdoors under the stars and very fun. Although, I do have to say that I would have liked to listen to Colbie longer and John less. John made some off the wall crude remarks that really were a turn off.





This is our make shift bike trailer. It actually works quite well when we venture out on a family bike ride. I was impressed with Parker as he pulled Lexi and Dylan around the cul-de-sac.



With a bit of planning and a few phone calls, Parker had an evening of night games organized. It was wild and crazy, but the night was filled with giggles and squeals.








They just can't stay out of the water can they? Church clothes won't even stop them. We were at Rob's cousin's wedding reception. It was a beautiful place to have a reception. So beautiful, I don't remember the name of the place. I just remember having a good time.




My oh-so-handsome boys.




And my oh-so-pretty girl.





Our neighbor friends have a great water bottle rocket system that provides hours of fun.












Oh how we will miss sweet and juicy watermelon.

5 comments:

Becca said...

should we start an urban legend that Colbie Calait is Mormon? She comes to Utah a lot. Bummer about John Mayer being a crude icon. That really turns me off to his music. So, is there a house in your neighborhood for sale. After these pictures, I'm moving to your idyllic life!

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

I love the photos and catching up with all the fun. I tagged you on my blog...although you might have already done something like this...:)

Celeste said...

i can't believe that is Dylan. Your kids are getting to be so big. By the way that is such a great picture of you and Rob. Dylan and Parker look so much alike. Take care!! I am so glad that everything is dreamy over there is Utah

Becca said...

O.K. so Celeste and I are really sisters, look at our profile pictures.

Breanna said...

wow its been so long not seeing you and your famliy. your kids are so cute. Hope you are doing well. i miss you.....Breanna brown