Tuesday, October 21, 2008

8 things...

Our dear friend JJ tagged me........here we go!

1. Answer the six "8" items
2. Let each person know they have been tagged

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. I don't watch much TV
2. However, I have been a faithful watcher of "So You Think You Can Dance." Love it!
3. In the past, I have also watched "Dancing With the Stars" but I haven't watched it at all this season.
4. I hear The Office is really funny
5. I did watch some of Chuck when Rob had it on, and it was really quite humorous!
6. Friends was always a fave. ( I know, I'm a few years behind. I'm trying to fill up 8 blanks here!)
7. Occasionally, Rob and I will watch reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond. That's always good for a laugh.
8. Morning talk shows--I had minor surgery done at the beginning of June. My kids were with my mom for a couple of days and then with my sister for a couple more. I soaked in the morning talk shows that week while I recovered on the couch. I have to say, that was quite enjoyable.

8 Things I did yesterday

1. I woke up and we all got ready for the day.
2. I picked up the neighbor kids, dropped Dylan off at a friend's house, and then took the kids to school.
3. I went with Lexi and her class on a field trip to Black Island Farm. We rode on a hay ride, picked pumpkins and had fun with the other activities on the farm.
4. After picking up Dyl, eatting lunch, and putting Dyl down for a nap, I put together a dog costume (no sewing involved!) for Parker (skit for scouts) and forgot to have Lexi do her reading.
5. I took Parker to scouts, and Lexi to dance.
6. I ran to the store and then picked Lex up from dance.
7. Made dinner. Cleaned up (with my dear hubby's help). Put kids to bed.
8. Ate some yummy cookies that Rob made and went to bed.

8 Things I look forward too
1. Laughing with Rob and my children
2. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
3. Weekends
4. Girls nights!
5. Date nights!
6. Game nights and movie nights with friends
7. Vacations
8. Running errands without kids

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Kona Grill (in Denver and I miss it!)
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Rumbi Island Grill
4. Mimi's Cafe
5. Indian
6. Thai
7. Qdoba (I had to put this one on for Rob, also a Denver fave.....it's like Chipotle, but better)
8. P.F. Changs (and Pei Weis, the fast food version)

8 Things on my wish list

1. A magical self cleaning home (including laundry)--to clean only what I want. And then to magically get my children to perform their responsibilities without any complaints and tears!
2. Personal Chef
3. Personal Trainer
4. Free babysitter for any length of time and at any time of the day
5. Comfortable amount of money
6. Obedient loving children every second of the day
7. A third car garage and big back yard
8. An endless supply of patience and love
9. To go to Italy with my mom to research ancestors
10. To go on a cruise with my hubby
11. For my children to be independent, confident, wise, leaders, compassionate, and gospel loving individuals.
12. OK, OK I know that's more than 8! This is a fun question to answer. :)

8 people I tag (if you choose to participate and haven't already done so)

1. Becca
2. Celeste
3. Stephanie
4. Bonnie
5. Tiffany
6. Brooke
7. Camie
8. LuAnn

2 comments:

Alex, JJ, Zac...The Lorenzen's said...

Yehaa! You did a great job!

LuAnn said...

I've never done a tag, but I like them. I'll see if I can get around to doing this one. Anyway you can tag me to go to Hawaii?