Enjoying locally created "The Light Before Christmas" imax movie at Clark Planetarium with Aunt Britt.
A yearly tradition of gingerbread houses made from scratch by G'ma Donigan.
The beautiful lights at Temple Square.
The Davis Nativity starring Aliyah as Baby Jesus.
Lots of crazy fun with cousins.
Including the tradition of wearing pretty dresses that G'ma Donigan made for her daughters years ago.
And of course, the girls have to have their Tea Party.
Kate is 11 days older than Aliyah. Aliyah is a little pipsqueak. LOVE Kate's rollie pollie thighs!
Letters to Santa.
And Santa himself.
It's always amazing to me how quickly Christmastime comes and goes. I love our traditions with family and spending time with family we don't get to see often. Taking down Christmas decor is never something I look forward to. I still have Christmas cards on my wall to remind me how blessed I am to have so many great friends and family. Hoping your Christmastime was filled with great memories and the true spirit of Christmas. May 2010 be a year filled with more blessings.....
1 comment:
Good times! That letter to Santa is priceless! Don't ya just love these cute kids and all the fun they bring?!
Post a Comment