Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh what do you do in the summer time?


What's summer without s'mores? This is a sample of the fab photography by Parker. Don't you wish you could taste it right now? Mmmm. Soft-n-gooey marshmellow. Creamy melted chocolate. Crunchy crispy graham cracker. Tasty.






We picked strawberries at a local farm. We then brought home our tasty treasures and made a strawberry pie for Father's Day. Yum!





We also picked asparagus. We love asparagus with hollandaise sauce. However, Dyl couldn't wait to get home to taste the yummy green stick.....so he ate it raw. Eck!






Parker enjoyed his first Scout Day Camp. He took a few dollars to buy a souvenir...............he came home with a HUGE pocket KNIFE! Imagine, multiple rambunctious 8 yr old boys running around scout camp with pocket knives. Uh, ya, I'm scared!






Back yard camp out with Dad! One benefit of a back yard camp out is electricity for movies. Another benefit......................mom gets to sleep in her bed!


What's this you ask? My hair! This is a sampler from Lexi's photos. I chopped 5-6 inches off my hair......and.....I was a red head for a week. We were going for the strawberry blond look, not the copper top look. Don't get me wrong, red hair is beautiful. But my hair turned a bit too brassy. It's been a couple of months, I think I'm ready to give it another try! It's only hair, right?




We had a great time with Rob's sister and her fam when they came for a visit from the San Fran area in June. The kids fit right in at the Dinosaur Park. Oooo, scary! Then they came home to cool off in the sprinklers. Another day we went to Hill Aerospace Museum (Dyl calls it "the airplane city"). One of Dyl's favorite airplanes is this shark plane. Isn't his shark impersonation terrifying? :) The last picture is of the kids exploring the inside of a plane. This museum is free and has quite the extensive collection. We love it!


That's all for now folks! Stay tuned for more summer fun catch up.......


1 comment:

Becca said...

Jamie you are in soooooo much trouble for NOT telling me about your new do. Where are the pictures? I'm loving the ones of your kids and your adventures, but come one, where's the love?